- Answer the basic questions on the screen
- ID/passport and facial verification
- Proof of address
1. Log on to your Amber account and click on [Me] - [Identity verification].
2. Click on [Verify].
3. Answer the basic questions according to the actual situations
4. Click on [Change country] to select the issuing country of your ID if needed. Select the type of ID you would like to scan(Place your ID against a dark background if the system is not able to detect your ID).
5. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete facial recognition
6. Upload your proof of address issued in the past 3 months
7. Await for the verification to be approved
8. Identity verification applications generally will be completed within 24 hrs, and you will receive an email/SMS text notification once approved.