1. Sign into your Amber account and click on [Wallet]-[Deposit].
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to top up.
3. Copy the Deposit address and paste it into the funding cryptocurrency wallet, or save the Deposit QR code and the corresponding party can scan the code to get the deposit address.
- When depositing USDT, you need to select the corresponding USDT protocol; Amber App currently supports TRC20, ERC20 and OMNI protocols for USDT.
- When depositing USD, please select the supported [Stablecoins], Amber App currently supports the following stablecoins: USDC/PAX/TUSD/HUSD/BUSD. After deposit, your USD balance will be credited on a 1:1 basis.
4. After the deposit is completed, Amber will send you a Deposit Notification via email/SMS and you will be able to check the coins received in [Wallet].