1. Sign into your Amber account and click on [Wallet]-[Withdrawal].
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. Note when making USDT withdrawals, select ERC20 or OMNI protocol.
3. Enter the withdrawal address or scan the QR code of the withdrawal address.
4. Enter the withdrawal amount and click on [Withdraw].
5. Amber will send you a verification code via email/SMS, please enter the verification code; if you have enabled Google Authenticator, please also enter the Google verification code.
6. Click on [Withdraw] to submit the request.
7. Click [Wallet] - [Withdraw] - [History] to check the status of your withdrawal and check whether your withdrawal has been sent to the receiving address.
*Note: You can add this address to the whitelist to bypass the verification code when you use it next time.